Healing journey

 Healing blog ❤️‍🩹 

First of all the biggest thank you to Kev & Jackie 

@the_mind_shaman_1111

@miss_mystic_tarot 

I am super grateful for their magical talents. 

So I’ve had 2 x healing kambo treatments an a reading. Support throughout by Jackie & Kev. 

So if you know our story ~ (check the other blogs) you will know I have had lots of trauma in my life. Recent events in my life (my Grandy had passed away in February that had pulled a lot of things back up from the depths that I had kept away from the world and I was still carrying around. I knew I needed to shift it but how?  The traditional medical route was obviously not working, traditional counselling (I had been waiting on a list but it hadn’t worked last time, like I said all my medication was increasing. My skin was a mess (adult acne - I developed this as an adult but that is a blog for another day). Just to top it off I got diagnosed with ?endometriosis - in other words horrific periods. Like to the point where I am awaiting surgery to see if it is (endo) also having to cancel clients left right an center. Taking painkillers like there going out of fashion… ect anyway after lots of contemplation an meditation I came to the fact that i held lots of my trauma in my lower abdomen. (It can be the case for lots of women). I was holding on to lots of emotions, guilt, shame grief an more. When I spoke to Kev about this he agreed too… 


I felt like I was getting nowhere with meditation like I we stunted in some way… panic attacks were coming thick and fast. 

I was going up and up on anti anxiety medications and feeling minimal effect … I knew something to change my mindset an release all this trauma i had been carrying round for more than a third of my life. It became so much I felt like I was carrying a  steel cape on my shoulders - in other words I had the weight of the world on my shoulders. 

So I was looking for a release … Lee said he had followed Kev for a while an that he was the man for the job. 

He certainly was … on the first treatment I was so so anxious (I was even sick before I had the plant medicine due to my anxiety level) . But Kev was amazing reassuring throughout. We even done some mindful breathing before hand. Kev also taught me some really good techniques to combat this feeling of anxiousness.

After the first treatment I was able to stop my propanalol completely for 80mg daily to 0 

I had reduced my fluoxetine from 40mg to 30mg .

The first treatment it’s self I did purge (vommited) cried an felt like I had release a lot I felt superb. Like I had had a rebirth in some form. It was like the euphoric feeling you have after giving birth absolutely amazing you feel wonderful. So the top of bottom it was hard but no harder than giving birth so it was all worth it …


However after a week I had a feeling I had more to release.

I thought I would get my cards read by Jackie. 

Everything was bang on Jackie was amazing the reading confirmed everything I already had in my mind… I couldn’t believe how relateable it was!!

So I booked in to release the last bit of trauma I had. 

I went 2 weeks ago (6 weeks after the first initial treatment). So I was prepared I’ve done this before  I knew I would be sick an then feeling fine afterwards….

I had the deepest purge I feel the energy in my lower abdomen the pain the healing it was a surreal experience. It was more intense than the first experience. 

I knew my body could do it but I had committed anyway. The purge was so deep I even came on! It was like a release. 

Obviously I started my period that day … I haven’t had a period like that for a very long time… minimal pain relief …. The odd hot water bottle (able to do everything I would do without restriction) I was amazed!! I actually had on my list - I do a weekly list of jobs I have to get through on the list was ring the docs again over the lower abdomen pain. But I haven’t had to do that because it’s not been nowhere near as much pain … it like I’ve been healed from womb trauma. 


After the second experience I’ve been able to stop my fluoxetine completely. I feel like I’ve been given a new lease of life. 

I have literally told every single client, family member, friend and work colleagues about this wonderful medicine. 

A little bit about it is it’s legal in the UK however there are some contraindications but you would have to discuss them with Kev. Obviously always use a proper practitioner who has experience in this. 

My kambo journey is done for this year I think … but what an experience. Taking your body to the absolute limit… along with cold showers an breath work, when you take your body to an edge your enable to grow as there is no growth in comfort.


A final note about both Jackie & Kev, they both made me feel at ease, they are one of us - if you get me? normal people scousers like us. Just sound people who can help you! I can’t wait for more treatments of reki, breathwork an more 

I felt like because I had gone on so much I would write a full blog so here it is.

Feel free to share ☮️ 🐸 

(There might be a few spelling mistakes but I’ve only had 3 hours sleep post night so yenno it’s not the end of the world ✌🏻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby loss awareness

Consent in children

A thought provoking 2020